Garlock, part of Enpro, is one of the leading international companies in the field of sealing technology. We are regarded as a specialist for the sealing of critical and demanding media in innovative mechanical and plant engineering as well as in the process industry. We develop innovative solutions that offer people safety and increase economic efficiency. More than 1,500 employees worldwide do excellent work for Garlock.
Business Data Manager/ PIM Product Owner (m/f/d)
Location: Neuss | with immediate effect
- Refine and drive the roadmap of Master Data Management with stakeholders within the Data Tribe and across many Global Functions
- Central counterpart for core data quality and requirements across all departments as well as derivation of optimizations or new solutions in terms of procedures / tools
- Deliver and support accurate, secure, trusted, uniform master data for the enterprise’s master data (ERP & PIM)
- Measurement, monitoring and improvement of master data quality based on objective, formalized KPIs
- Participation in global projects
- You have a customer-centric mindset and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver exceptional Master Data outcomes
- You have a degree in business or technical studies or a comparable degree with several years of professional work experience in the field of PIM / MDM
- You have experiences in project management and a very good understanding of business processes
- You are a team player with hands-on mentality and strive for continuous improvement with high performance commitment
- You have very good communication skills in German and English language
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV / certificates) including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com
Anna Konkel will be pleased to answer any questions you may have on 02131 349111.
Please send us your application documents as PDF files.
If you would like to send us your documents in encrypted form, please send them to us as a password-protected ZIP file and give us the password by telephone on the above telephone number.
You can find information on data protection here.