Garlock is part of the Enpro Group and one of the internationally leading companies in the field of sealing technology. We are regarded as a specialist for sealing critical and challenging media in mechanical and plant engineering as well as in the process industry. We develop innovative solutions that provide safety for people and increase economic efficiency. More than 1,500 employees worldwide perform excellent work for Garlock.
Product Content Analyst (m/f/d)
Location: Neuss | with immediate effect
- Onboard product content into PIM software, define data requirements, data relationships, data models and business rules
- Central counterpart for core data quality and requirements across all departments as well as derivation of optimizations or new solutions in terms of procedures / tools
- Deliver and support accurate, secure, trusted, uniform master data for the enterprise’s master data (ERP & PIM)
- Measurement, monitoring and improvement of master data quality based on objective, formalized KPIs
- Participation in global projects
- You have a customer-centric mindset and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver exceptional Master Data outcomes
- You have a degree in business or technical studies or a comparable degree with work experience in the field of PIM / MDM
- You have experience in data cleaning, data architecture and data modeling
- You are a team player with hands-on mentality and strive for continuous improvement with high performance commitment
- You have very good communication skills in German and English language
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV / certificates) including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Konkel will be pleased to answer any questions you may have on 02131 349111.
Please send us your application documents as PDF files.
If you would like to send us your documents in encrypted form, please send them to us as a password-protected ZIP file and give us the password by telephone on the above telephone number.
You can find information on data protection here.