Garlock is part of the Enpro Group and one of the internationally leading companies in the field of sealing technology. We are regarded as a specialist for sealing critical and challenging media in mechanical and plant engineering as well as in the process industry. We develop innovative solutions that provide safety for people and increase economic efficiency. More than 1,000 employees worldwide perform excellent work for Garlock.
Cost Controller (m/f/d)
Location: Neuss | with immediate effect
- Financial & management reporting for the executive board and the parent company
- Preparation of annual plans, forecasts and the budget
- Ownership of inventory and related processes, including updating standard costs and monitoring manufacturing variances for capitalization Investment planning and preparation of profitability analyses, calculating and analyzing inventory reserves, partnering with operations to evaluate slow-moving and obsolete inventory
- Execution of commented variance analyses and preparation of presentations
- Preparation of ad-hoc analyses
- Support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to US GAAP and HGB
- Participation and execution of various projects
- You have a degree in business administration or comparable commercial training
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of Cost Controlling
- You are an expert in standard costs and production controlling
- You have very good knowledge in MS-Office and ideally experience in using the ERP-System „Oracle“ and BI tools
- You are familiar with SOX audits and compliance with internal audit regulations
- You are a number-crunching genius, take the initiative and have very good communication skills in German/English
- You distinguish yourself through your structured, goal-oriented and independent way of working
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV / certificates) including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Konkel will be pleased to answer any questions you may have on 02131 349111.
Please send us your application documents as PDF files.
If you would like to send us your documents in encrypted form, please send them to us as a password-protected ZIP file and give us the password by telephone on the above telephone number.
You can find information on data protection here.