Garlock is part of the Enpro Group and one of the internationally leading companies in the field of sealing technology. We are regarded as a specialist for sealing critical and challenging media in mechanical and plant engineering as well as in the process industry. We develop innovative solutions that provide safety for people and increase economic efficiency. More than 1,000 employees worldwide perform excellent work for Garlock.
Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Neuss | with immediate effect
- You manage and develop the finance team of the German locations
- You will be responsible for financial accounting and controlling at the German locations
- Developing, analyzing and interpreting key financial figures, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements is part of your diverse range of tasks
- Optimizing existing process and system workflows rounds off your job profile
- As part of the Neuss management team, you will provide analyses and recommendations to promote continuous improvement (business partner for the CEO)
- You ensure compliance with SOX, US-GAAP and local legal requirements
- You have a degree in business administration with in-depth knowledge of accounting and controlling
- You have several years of professional experience in controlling and experience with standard costs
- You have at least 5 years of experience in managing teams and employees
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office and ideally experience in using the ERP system „Oracle“ and BI tools
- You are familiar with SOX audits and compliance with internal audit regulations
- You are a number cruncher, take the initiative and have very good communication skills in German and English
- You are characterized by a structured, goal-oriented and independent way of working
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV / certificates) including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com
Anna Konkel will be pleased to answer any questions you may have on 02131 349111.
Please send us your application documents as PDF files.
If you would like to send us your documents in encrypted form, please send them to us as a password-protected ZIP file and give us the password by telephone on the above telephone number.
You can find information on data protection here.