Garlock, part of Enpro, is one of the leading companies in the field of high-performance sealing technology and is regarded as a specialist for sealing critical, demanding media in innovative mechanical and plant engineering and in the process industry. More than 1,500 employees worldwide do excellent work for Garlock. We offer our employees individual development opportunities in an international and personal environment.
For the European headquarters in Neuss, we are looking for an:
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Sparring partner for our managers: advising, supporting and assisting our managers in operational (including coaching when necessary), HR-related and labor law issues,
- Responsibility for the recruiting process, including conducting interviews and onboarding employees.
- Trustful cooperation with the works councils including the individual case-related support of the negotiation of company agreements.
- Optimising the leadership culture and supporting talent management processes as well as developing regional talents.
- Developing, analysing and commenting on personnel key figures and reports.
- Steering and implementation of HR projects, support of change processes, including the introduction of new HR tools and technologies.
- Ensure the monthly local and foreign payroll in cooperation with our external service provider.
- Completed business or law studies with a focus on human resources.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in HR in a similar role in an industrial company, preferably manufactoring or supply chain.
- Profound knowledge in human resources management, strong expertise in labor law as well as proven experience in recruiting and payroll.
- Experience in the collaboration with works councils
- Strong analytical and agile skills
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer orientation
- Strong English and German skills
- Strong MS office skills, in particular Excel skills
- Exciting tasks in a medium-sized company in an international Group environment.
- A modern company with a high level of innovation
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in an industrial company
- Attractive remuneration, company pension scheme, as well as further and advanced training courses
- Intensive training and support from the team
- Flexible working models (working from home) and flexible working hours
Please send your application (preferably in English and by e-mail) including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date to: